Monday, September 13, 2010

My first ever Blog post

Alright so this is my first ever blog post... like I said, I am mostly doing this blog as sort of an online diary - a way to track what goes on in my life and just as an expression of my take on the world.  So I will start out this post like I do every Monday morning with my weekly "Play by Play" that I usually email to one or two of my close friends...

My Play by Play is essentially an overview of my week to come... so here goes nothing.

Monday: Work (of course... I work Monday-Friday which I think is too often. Well at least too regimented for me - my ideal work day would be this: wake up whenever I want, get to work and work would be play and therefore not feel like work. But none the less I am here (and clearly working hard! haha) at noon I will head to the gym for cardio bootcamp class, its time to get out of my honeymoon slump and get back into working out and eating right! I have the working out part down... its the eating right part that's REALLY hard!

After work today I have a "come and see" Aplha course... all I know is its a course offered through our church to learn more about the bible scriptures! So I will let you know more tomorrow what I learn at the come and see!

Tuesday: work - you can guess how I'm feeling about that. Noon: body blast class, after work - meeting with a local DJ (actually he was our DJ at our wedding and has some of my stuff I desperately need back) we are also going to discuss some business opportunities...because like I said in my about me section I have recently started a business (Wedding and Event Planning) and its time to kick it into high gear and start booking some weddings!

Wednesday: work, spin at lunch and then no solid plans yet - most likely just hang out with my hubby... oh no wait, he's working nights! :( This is the life of a cop wife. 

Thursday: work, weights class at lunch and business meeting with my business partner in the evening - we are doing inventory (exciting!)

Friday: work, cardio bootcamp at lunch and no plans for the evening - hopefully take it easy with my hubby!

Saturday: my brother in law turns 25 and for this quarter century milestone he figures paintballing is the thing to do! I've never done it before, and I'm not going to lie...I'm terrified! 1. I don't want welts and bruises all over my body... and 2. well there is no two, that's really all I'm scared of = the pain! But I'm hoping I can look something like this:







So after paint ball... I also have one of my girlfriends 25th birthday parties the SAME day... what are the chances!!? So I am going to rush home shower up (hopefully won't have too many welts to cover up!) and head over for some drinks with the girls... then later I need to make my way back to my brother in law's house for his house party! I am going to try to convince the two parties to merge.... we'll see how successful I am at this.


Sunday: my brother in law decided one day of celebrations is just not going to cut it, so he's arranged horseback riding. I am much more enthusiastic about this party day... but just my luck I am not going to be able to participate!!!! It just so happens that I have a flight to catch (I'm off next week to the big city for meetings and to get my industry specific designation...) It just kills me to miss out on the fun... and to know that my hubby and his fam will be having too much fun and he'll probably be looking like this...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts