Friday, November 26, 2010

The new form of Birth Control = High Heels ?

I'm a sucker for high heel shoes... why? Because
1. they are sexy
2. they are slimming 
3. they dress up an outfit 
4. they give authority, power and confidence.

Yes you can get all of that from a high heel shoe... what I didn't know is that they can also make you infertile!!! Yes I said infertile. Okay so we all know that wearing high heels isn't particularly good for your feet, it can cause bunions, joint pain and hammer toes but they can also cause infertility, thinning hair and even mental health disorders such as schizophrenia!! WHAT!!

Yes continual use of high heels (or should we just call them High HELLS!) can cause problems with fertility, menstrual cycles and abdominal function! Why? How? The unnatural pelvic tilt caused by sky highs affects every single function in every joint and muscle throughout the body and can seriously affect the health of women that wear them regularly. When your pelvis tips forward, your organs end up resting on one another and you end up with a major intestinal problems! Yikes!  

My hubby LOVE high heels so he was pretty upset to learn about this finding. He has always said he wish I had built in heels like Beowulf...

Natural High Heels
You see men find high heels sexier than your underwear!!!!!! Hard to believe but the facts prove it - I saw it on Slice last night.

Here are some hilarious pictures of models falling - hopefully this will make you laugh and bring some humour and laughter to this otherwise depressing blog post.


I wasn't sure if this was a model falling or some type of beast about to attack the model in the front left...the jury is still out on this one.

I see London, I see France...

What a gentleman trying to help the model up from the audience!



I enjoy how the girl in the front could care less that the girl behind her fell. lol


ouch this one looks like she could've broken her ankle!


Here are some of the weirdest high heels I've found...



I would imagine balancing in these might be difficult?

ouch - the ultimate birth control...
how would you even walk?

wire-high-heels
Speechless
Barfing... HATE spiders more than ANYTHING!

My favs
Okay so there are a lot of reasons not to wear heels, and there are a lot of very strange heels out there... so maybe we should all just walk around barefoot...




1 comment:

  1. Bahaha I love these model falling pics, I TOTALLY thought that was a little gremlin in the 3rd pic hahah I had to take a second look and it wasn't until I read your comment that I realized it was wasn't. ANYWAY, high hells can make you infertile?? Say what?? This is CRAZY!! And YES let's snowboard together!!!! Does Jon snowboard? Winter Couples Retreat!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts