Friday, September 24, 2010

The Big City

I've been in the big city for the last 5 days! It was INCREDIBLY busy with meetings and getting my designation.  It's also been a ton of fun - a lot more fun then I expected to have.  Day 1 I came in on the Sunday night flight so I could have the full day for meetings Monday.  My flight got delayed a little so it was a late night with the time change and travel time to my hotel.  Monday was a LONG day... from meetings to a reception social to a late night dinner meeting... the day's biggest highlight was probably my graceful and elegant tubble. Now when most people fall its generally due to a trip... and when they go down they usually instinctively put their hands out, maybe even fall to their knees first. Well not me, ladies and gentlemen... oh no when I fall apparently I like to a) fall for no reason at all and b) fall straight down straight. Sort of like the domino effect.  Except I didn't trip over anything, I wasn't pushed nor did I even manage to put my hands out... oh no I just fell straight down, didn't bend a knee or anything.  So my hip bones took the worst of the fall.  The saddest part about it was I hadn't even been drinking, it was middle of the day!!


The week flew by, 12-16 hour days were the norm, hence why I haven't posted anything. I have barely even had a chance to sit down. On my flight home last night I began to get a sore throat and then the sniffles came... I'm not sure if you've ever flown and been seated right next to "that sick person" All I know is I probably should've been wearing a mask.  I went through two packages of Kleenex! Ugh!

Last night when I got home my hubby and I had our pick of shows
to watch! We went with Modern Family first. Its one of our favs! I don't even know if I can pick a favorite character because they are all so funny for so many different reasons!


Then we watched America's Next Top Model! I have a few favorites this cycle!
Jane

Krista - Cycle 14 winner

Krista - you just won last season! Why are you competing again in Cycle 15?

Kayla

  I know they are looking for very high fashion since the winner will be featured in Italian Vogue.  Jane is one of my favorites, I love her square face! She's stunning. Kayla is another favorite of mine! She's a lesbian and didn't let that interfear with her photoshoot! Ann is killing it right now and I know she could totally win it but I hope that there's some shocking surprises along the way! There always is!


Ann



Now its already Friday and I'm done work for the week! Friday is always one of the best days of the week! Tonight I have a meeting with my small business partners - we have a ton of work to get done for the upcoming Bridal trade show next month. I know we can do it! We have to! The trade show is exactly one month from today! Time is ticking...  

Tomorrow I have plans with my bestie for a "MOH BRIDE" day.  You see my MOH is now the Bride and I am now the MOH! It's very exciting!!! In a little over 5 months from now we will be heading to Mexico for her destination wedding.  Tomorrow we are going to look at bridesmaid dresses, go for sushi, and catch up on life and just talk wedding! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts