Thursday, January 13, 2011

Deep Freeze

Have you ever imagined living in a deep freeze? Well don't, it's not fun! Today is cold! Bone chilling cold, the weather network will tell you it's "warming up" to -21C but they always seem to forget to mention the wind chill, so add that in and it "feels like" -31!!! Is March 4th here yet? I am ready for MEXICO!


Remember the weird and crazy prosthetics photo shoot I did last month and I promised to share the results! Well I just found the "behind the scenes" footage! Take a peek! http://vimeo.com/18383034

Remember my post about the bachelor January = New Beginnings? And how I said Michelle Money was one of my top 2? Well after this weeks episode I think she earned herself a place at the bottom. She was ALL kinds of crazy on this week's ep! "It's my BIRTHDAY! All I want is a ROSE! I'm 30, I'm 30, I'm 30!!!! TODAY! It's my birthday!!!" Okay shut it, you are acting like a 12 year old and now no one likes you. You got your rose and STILL you steal Brad away INSTANTLY at the Rose Ceremony to ask him about COFFEE!? You are nuts! Time to go. But hey she does make for some good TV and because she is pretty hot I bet she'll stay around for a while. We know we have a black eye and SOOOO much drama to look forward to with this one!




 Emily is my new all time fav. SO classy, so sophisticated and she's drop dead gorgeous! It makes me wish I was a Blondie!!!!!! WINNER!!! DING DING DING!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle thought she was so cool with that, "Starbucks or Coffee Bean?" and "What do you always have stocked it your fridge?". And then the "pound it" for Starbucks. Go home Michelle, go home hahah I wonder how she gets that shiner?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts