Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bye Bye Long & Lucsious, Hello Short & Sweet

I have been contemplating chopping the long locks for MONTHS now... really almost years if I'm being honest. I was growing my hair as long as possible for my wedding and then I wanted to CHOP it. Well 9 months later and I finally found the guts to do it!

Here is my inspiration....





Then I realized I wasn't blond... I must subconsciously wish I was?

So I found these brunette babes with the "medium" bobs.  I say "medium" because that's what google says, but I say that are SHORT! compared to what I had this is definitely short...





I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Chelsea Kane's hair... so I threw this picture in the mix. Which of course my hair dresser was quick to tell me I could never have hair like that. I bet you think it's cause I'm not blond? No that wasn't it, my hair is TOO thick for a cut like this...


Okay are you sick of ALL the inspirational shots yet? I am... so here's the final product. Keep in mind this was just a quick snap on my phone!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I was scrolling down I was getting scared and thinking to myself, "that's short" and THEN I saw the final product and absolutely LOVE it. Looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts