Tuesday, May 17, 2011

T Dot


Wondering where I've been? Life has been a little nuts lately, last week I had a business trip in Toronto. Hubby was off so I brought him along for the ride. It made business so much better. After my meetings were done for the day we'd explore Toronto. The first day we enjoyed drinks at Milestone's patio which over looks Dundas Square! So cool!

Dundas Square is a mini Time Square! And y'all know my love for the big apple!

Of course there was WAY too much shopping involved in this trip... staying so close to Dundas Square can only equal trouble and a credit card bill I will run from...


That's me all ready for dinner and the Jay's game!


We went to a pub near the sky dome! It had crazy lighting, all empty bottles! This picture doesn't exactly capture the cool factor.





Looky looky, someone named their lounge after me!


We picked up tickets from a scalper (shhh don't tell the POlice ;) we got the first row above the Sox Dug out! #verycool

They had these gals turning tricks on top of the dug out! Ok ok, they were actually just throwing out T-shirts! #Sweetjob!


My biggest highlight of the game was laughing at the pigeon toes... ya I'm a real avid sports fan!

All in all it was a successful business trip and fun little get away for Hubby and I!

1 comment:

  1. YES!! I've been DYING to see some TO pics. Milestones looks SO cool and I had no idea TO had mini Times Square like that. UGH I want to go somewhere RIGHT now.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts